- Vmax valves deliver 300% more volume, enabling tires to be seated with a floor pump and Tubeless Sealants can be added/removed directly through the valve.
- Sold 2 per set - 3 options are available, MTB (robust) Road (light) and a Convertor that enables consumers to use existing valve stem
- CO2 Cartridge Inflator Adapters for VMAX or Regular Valves with Multi Shot Function: Precise control of air-flow “twist to inflate” “twist opposite to seal”. On-Off ability means can be used to simply “top-up” air pressure and save most of gas for when needed
- Sealant Injector: Ideal for injecting sealants into VMAX Valves, 60ml capacity with connection tube, Multiple use Flush with water after each use
Why need a new valve
THE NEED FOR HIGH VOLUME VALVES
Seating of the Tire: The most important feature is to allow the tire to seat as quickly as possible. So the valve must allow high volume air flow. Presta valves by design are not high volume, hence users generally will remove valve core to pre-seat tire before final inflation.
Sealant Injection: With tubeless wheels its common practice to use a liquid sealant in the tire, to prevent flats, these sealants have high viscosity so block traditional valves. This necessitates the need to remove a Presta/Schrader valve cores to inject the sealant.
Tubeless Road Demand:
- The trend now in the road market is to go tubeless.
- Tubeless wheels have 15% less rolling resistance, so far more efficient
- Tubeless wheels can be ridden at lower pressures than those with inner tubes without fear of puncture.
- Lower pressure leads to far more comfortable rides